'Michael Redmond 9p, hosted by the AGA E-Journal's Chris Garlock, reviews the AlphaGo vs. AlphaGo selfplay series of games. These 50 games were published by Deepmind after AlphaGo's victory over world champion Ke Jie 9p in May 2017.'
'KaTrain is a tool for analyzing and playing go with AI feedback from KataGo:
- Review your games to find the moves that were most costly in terms of points lost.
- Play against AI and get immediate feedback on mistakes with option to retry.
- Play against a wide range of weakened versions of AI with various styles.
- Play against a stronger player and use the retry option instead of handicap stones.
- Automatically generate focused SGF reviews which show your biggest mistakes.'
'This tutorial walks through a synchronous single-thread single-GPU (read malnourished) game-agnostic implementation of the recent AlphaGo Zero paper by DeepMind. The aim is to distil out the key ideas from the AlphaGo Zero paper and understand them concretely through code.'